Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
Rate this Recipe
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- Wash hands with soap and warm water. Wash all fresh fruit before preparing.
- Peel and slice the bananas. Put in the freezer for 1-2 hours until frozen.
- In a blender, add the frozen banana slices and peanut butter.
- Blend until smooth. Scrape the sides and add a little water to help blend if necessary.
- Divide the mixture into two bowls and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 88; Carbohydrate, 20 g; Protein,3 g; Total Fat, 5 g; Saturated Fat, 1 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber, 3 g; Total Sugars, 11 g; Sodium, 35 mg; Calcium, 8 mg; Folate, 23 mcg; Iron, 1 mg; Calories from Fat, 41%.
Makes: 2 servings, ½ batch each.